What is covered by this warranty?
Medit warrants the dental scanner contained in the original packaging against defects in materials and workmanship when used normally in accordance with Medit’s published guidelines for a standard or extended warranty period from the date of installation by the first end-user purchaser who purchased the product from Medit authorized resellers.
This warranty does not apply to consumable parts and accessories unless failure has occurred due to a
defect in materials or workmanship.
What is not covered by this warranty?
- The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design and workmanship.
- Damages caused by abuse or misuse including but not limited to the failure to use the product for its normal purposes or in accordance with Medit’s instructions on usage and maintenance.
- Defects resulting from usage of the product in conjunction with accessories that are not approved by Medit
- Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions and
technical or safety standards prescribed in the product user manual.
- Accidents, acts of God, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of Medit.
- Unauthorized modifications carried out to the product for which the product was not originally designed.
- Damages caused by installation or repair work carried out by persons other than authorized by Medit.
- Damages or failure of the product caused by site (premises where the product is kept) conditions that do not conform to the recommended conditions of the machine.
- Failure of the product that was not purchased from authorized resellers.
- In-factory diagnostic fee may be incurred if the inspection service is performed at the request of the customer
for problems not caused by defects in materials and workmanship during normal use.